Thursday, May 20, 2010

If u really want to leave

The moment of pain, the time that I was surrounded by fire .Just one thing was in my mind
how you will receive this news. You were there even middle of pain . My hand is my evidence it burnt but didn't leave your ring the only promise that is with me for ever.I removed it as my hand is not suit with the beauty of that ring. Just wanna to tell you how my hand is missing it.
But the pain of fire was not strange to me as I burnt thousand times when you left. Fire was cruel but life was more cruel when separated us in middle of our time. you will never go away as you promised .you will never leave as you promised.just wanna to tell you if you go away then you have to do me a favor. take moon and sun, day and night ...I don't need any of them .

No comments:

Post a Comment