Saturday, June 19, 2010

My love is my God


My love is time less
Place less
He is every where
And
No where
He is big and great
But it become small as much as I can carry it
He become father
To fill the empty place of my father
He becomes a child
To fill the empty place of child in my life
He removes my tears
When I cry
He holds me when I am not stable
He pushes me when I fear to move
He brings hope for me when I am hope less
He waits for me
When I am late
He feeds me when I am hungry
He makes me warm
When I am cold
He makes me cold
When I have fever
He supports me
When I need
He listens to me
When I speak
He cries with me
When I cry
He gives me love
When I am full of hate
He smile when I shout
He walks with me slow
When I am slow
He covers me
When it is raining
He become sun
When I am in dark road
He become hope
When I am hopeless
He is aware
When I am unaware
He becomes conscious
When I am unconscious
He is awake
When I sleep
He is soft
When I am harsh
He is friend
When I surrounded by enemy
He stands on my side
When all stand opposite
He is brave
He calls me softly
Lovely
He forgive me
When I do mistake
He gives me reward
When I do right
He never leaves me
He never brake his promise
He suffer because of me
But
Never put blame on me
He carries all heavy
And
Brings comfort for me
Just tell me
What else I need
Just tell me
Do I have right?
To call him
My love, my God

No comments:

Post a Comment