Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Snow fall

We had beautiful snow fall ...since yesterday...behind this window was beautiful ..when I looked deeper I saw that some of the trees has broken as heavy snow...Oh God some of them still were standing ...what was the reason ...I asked myself .In that perfect day ..have any one bother about a broken tree...? I don't think so 
I never thought white snow can break a tree. Is it his fault ? Behind this window life is going ...sometimes too fast ...behind this window ..a man is daring to dream...behind this window there is a man who is destroying his today to build tomorrow...inside of this room there is a woman who is not dare to shout ! there is a woman who is still breathing ...She is singing an old song ...she is whispering everyday ...she still is alive ...But behind of this room people are digging a small and deep tomb for her...they think she is not alive anymore......  

No comments:

Post a Comment