Sunday, April 14, 2013

To our neighbor

She called me and asked “do you remember Flat Number 203”

I remember it that behind the door was a pot full of flower

She told me “The neighbor was leaving there passed away”

What was her name?

No one knows.

No one felt her absent

Except the flower that felt dry

Then the bad smell

Police find her after a week

I remember those beautiful childhoods

Neighbor were part of our life

There was no wall between our houses

Except narrow garden

We called each other

By tapping on our wall

Then they responded faster than the echo of our voice

I am writing this

To my neighbor

That I never seen her

Nor heard her

I didn’t know her name

I didn’t know her challenges 

I never knew her sorrow

Nor her happiness

No one knows in the last hour of her life

What happened to her?

No one …cry for her

They found some letter in her hand

That sent by her children

Dear Mother Happy New Year … .


No comments:

Post a Comment