Thursday, September 5, 2013

real life


 


New Lesson

My Dear teacher
For years you taught me
Those lessons
From your text book
You taught me some lessons
 That I never used in real life
You taught me some lessons
That I never understood
Just memorized
I spent my life
Behind those tables
You spent your life
Next to that blackboard
I found real life
So harsh so cruel so hard
You told me 2+2=4
But in real life I found different answer
You corrected my mistake just with a smile
No one here corrects me any more
If I make a mistake
They just reject me,
They just delete me 
Wish you told me
Just about real life
 
Let me come back
To your classroom, open those doors
Give me a second chance
Teach me new lesson

lesson from real life .....

poem dedicated to all my teachers

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment