Sunday, October 11, 2009

My River and Me

And once again i met him
he became a river
Blue and pure

it was different
my river had two faces
with one face,he assured me
to wait for him
that he is coming

and with other face
he ran out of my sight

and
when I touched him
he made me understand
and told

"This is how I come and Go"
I was deeply amazed by him

Time friendly touched my shoulders and
whispered into ears
dont give up

"Listen to his heart"

and I listened to him
with all my soul

he told,
"I come and go "
But I never leave You never

When i open my eyes,
I saw his ring in my hand.

Something happened to me.
I saw my real love ,waiting in the corner

to jump in the fire and prove all her love to him
and I jumped
I burnt deeply

for my lovely river
he will be survive for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment