Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I LOVE ,THEREFORE I AM

I need a glass of hope a punch of desirea bottle of luck a slice of life
I went to God I ask him for all
He asked, me "why you need all"I told ,"i want to make a garden, and call it life".
He told "what else"
I told "nothing"
I had so much love,I mix it hope, with desire ,with luck and with life.
The percentage of love was more and luck could not show itselfeven desire,even hope,
Old gardner looking at me just told"dear ,dont mix so much love with all".
I replied, "just wait"
I have enough love, he became silent .my garden completed
But no clue of desire ,hope,luck and life all became love.
Green and green
Greener than gods dream.He told me,the source of your luck ,desire and life and hope is with god. he will send it everydaybut where is source of love.I showed my my hand, your token was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment