Sunday, November 22, 2009

Second coming!!!

To you might coming
No one is here
let me be honest with you
no one is waiting for u
no one is expecting you
I have nothing to share
nothing to tell
nothing to give
I don't need anything
I don't want anyone
remember if u are coming
I cant love you
I cant worship you
I cant even fight with you
I cant make you happy or sad
I cant make you angry
I will look at your eyes
but I cant see you
you can touch me
but I cant feel it
you can give me your program
like your PC
with any language
I will use it
but I cant feel it
there is "I"here any more
I cant cry for you
I cant smile
you can hold me
but I will never hold you
I can listen but I never hear you
There is big bridge between me
and the world of my sense
you cant pass of that bridge
you can live with me
full time
But only you will take my time
my body will be there with you
but my soul will not be there
I have no geography location
where you can find my soul
it is somewhere
with someone
don't search
I searched
I couldn't find
all and all
I told
this is
me
me
me
are you still want to come??????

No comments:

Post a Comment