Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hope

Ever Since dawn she was standing out and looking in at me. Her eyes were mournful and it seemed like she was realy tired. I had no choice but to follow my mothers rule.When I first brought her in to our house .My mother had told me then strickly that she would not allow her in the house if she was pregnant.I immediatly assented and promised that it would ever happen.
Everything was perfect until last week when I found she was pregnant .It didn't take long for my mother to realise she was with child.Then my mother came to my room and told me that she must go.She refused to let her deliver here.She asked me if I remembered my promise,I answered positively.When I wanted give an explanation,she intrapted me saying she didnt want any excuses.Sadly I had to make her leave.And now I am worried about her.But what could I do?I atleast expected that the father of her baby come and take her but nothing happened.Now she is looking at me,I am standing at the window and I dont know what I should do. she is looking at me longingly and I am sure she wants to stay here.I could only stay back guiltily.
Suddenly my mother entered the room carrying abox.I looked at her hopefully.She asked me to stop mooning and bring her inside.Then she asked me to keep the box in the corner of my room to make a temporary home for her while she took care of her babies.I pranced to the door in delight and opened it wide to let in my very pregnant cat!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment