Tuesday, September 22, 2009

who is ready to accept a broken heart .

One day I decided to sign that paper. It was my will that,in future,they can use my eyes, my brain,or any other organ and give it to people who really need it to continue living .People who still have time to live and need another shot at it.
what is the use of my body when my soul has gone to better place.I thought they can use my eyes,maybe someone can use it and see the world through my eyes.Maybe they can use it to look at someone they love again.Satisfied I pledged my eyes.
When it cam es to my heart though, I had to stop and think.At first I didn't want
to give it away.The volunteer helping me thought it was strange and asked me Why Not?
I couldn't explain to them.My heart bore many burdens and I didn't know if the recipient could bar them;It cause them alot of pain.Like it did me.Would they be able to use my heart well because it had been broken so many times.who knows whether it could be ever repaired.Could anybody be happy with a broken heart?
After deep contemplation I finally arrived at a decision.I decided to pledge it because I have so much love in my heart to share.Wouldn't it give happiness who is going to use my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment