Saturday, March 27, 2010

left or right

No more poem, just some story of my last week college.My teacher told me that brain has two parts.In the left side of brain we have speech,writing,temporal order,judgment,language acquisition,reading,calculation,analytical possessive, right vision,comprehension, and in the right side is place for melody sense of music, recognizing of face, special orientation,pattern matching task, and nonverbal sounds and so on.She said these two parts act as mirror.BUT I was wondering
how my feeling about u is in both side? you are in both and I can prove that brain can share love together.And we cant find which side in the place for that love.I have proof for my Idea.She said if damage happen in any part of brain it affect their task .But all damage that happened to me when u left didn't effect the place that u had in my brain.As you don't bring any damage to any one .

No comments:

Post a Comment