Saturday, March 27, 2010

my face in the mirror



I look at in the mirror
but
Nothing is there except you
there is no image of me
just is you
I touch mirror
and my face too
but
yet no image of me
all and all is you
you are every where
I decided to do something
I received so much love from u
every day
every hour
every minute
I thought it is more than my need
I carry my old basket
now
every day when you give me so much love
I use it what I need
and
then I keep the remains
for future
to share and give
to people that
they are not lucky like me
to receive love
you are the best horseman
in this world
I have so much love in my basket
one day I will create a garden
and
people can see the most beautiful garden
just with your love
I am not in the mirror
any more
you are every where

No comments:

Post a Comment