Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NO MORE LIFE

I became shadow
in his love
no claim
I want to be with him
even as shadow
Hey
till you are there
shadow will stay on the wall
It has life
It can be happy
or sad
it can jump
and even dance
Shadow can bend
sit down
shadow can move
you gave light
to my life
then
I became alive
as shadow
if light goes
there will be
no shadow
I am alive
on the wall
behind you
If you go fast
I walk fast
if you stop
I will stop
I will never come closer
to disturb you
I have no figure
except the reflection of you
no one can find this is me
we will keep our secret for ever
shadow has no voice
I will be silent
just listen to you
when u rest I will do the same
when u run i will run
you will never see my tears
I will be behind you
breathless,ceaseless
follow you
If you become
crystal
I will be shadow of it
I have no purpose
no fear no pain
I am your shadow
It is my life
I will be there for ever
you are the light of my life
if light goes
I will die




No comments:

Post a Comment